15.9.14

*sueeerrr ini draft udh lama ada cuma blm di post hahhah*
 well, let me do it..

beberapa hari yang lalu ingat lagunya Brono Mars yg "Count on Me"
ah, it sounds so sweet.. 

my fav parts areeeeeee.....
"Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1 2 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2
You'll be there
Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
....
...
You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go
Never say goodbye
"

yah, sahabat itu bisa saling mengandalkan. saat saya sedang dalam kesulitan atau membutuhkan sesuatu, saya dapat mengandalkan sahabat saya. begitu pula dengan sahabat saya, dia dapat mengandalkan saya, anytime, anywhere.. as long as I can do that, I'll do everything and do my best to help him/ her. 

sahabat... 
I'm not really sure about the definition of best fri without end. 
but in my personal opinion, BFwithout-end is someone who always be there for you no matter what, someone who really care about you, someone who loves you with your perfection and your imperfection, someone who join judge the other with you :p, someone who never allow you to doing the crazy thing by yourself, someone who can share with, someone who really know you are, someone who can be trusted :)

honestly, Idk how many BFwithout-end i've had, but i think i have some.. hahah
well, let me share about my BFwithout-end

1. my first BFwithout-end is Nabila Edelweis (Bibil). 
she's got a beautiful name, right? ;) she's got beautiful face and behavior too. yeah, too perfect to be true :) we first met when we're both in primary school, actually we're studied in the same kindergarten too but we didn't know each other at that time. 
Bibil ini orangnya sangaaaaat pemalu, okay, ga pemalu2 banget si, tp dia ini rada anti sama yang namanya difoto! hampir tiap mau difoto dia nutupin mukanya atau dia langsung pergi -_- 2 foto dibawah ini adalah foto hasil jepretan saya secara diam2, dan 1 foto lagi diambil saat wisudaan SMA hahah Bibil looked so amazing, awesome, adorable, cute, beautiful, pretty :3 dan saya? saya terlihat gendut, banget -_-
Bibil ini orangnya sangaaaaaaaaat baik, bukan deh, tp sangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik bangeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet hahhhaaha.. hiperbola? biarin ajaaa :p hahaha Bibil juga pinteeeeeeer banget, tp dia ga sombong, dia mau ngajarin saya selemot apa pun saya..

     


dan tanggal 20 September ini bibil wisudaaan yeaaaaaaaaayyy <3
ga kerasa bil.. kita udah gede ya :')
perasaan waktu itu kita masih kelas 5 yang kita sering berantem dan akhirnya bersahabar gara2 suka buat novel :') gue yg buat ceritanya dan lo buat gambar ilustrasinya :))

happy graduation biiil <3
congraduate yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3
smg lebih sukses lagi kedepannya, tetep sehat, tetep jadi sahabat terbaik gue, semoga disetiap langkah mu selalu dilindungi, diberi kekuatan, dan kemudahan <3

much loveeee,
xoxo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment